Our products are made of high quality and fine craftsmanship, hence we provide care information to maintain your PRERTO product.
Maintenance recommendations are also available with each of your products.
- Store your PRERTO accessory in the provided pouch and box in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Store your PRERTO accessory separately, and avoid contact with hard surfaces to avoid scratches.
- Wear your PRERTO accessory only after showering and applying makeup, hairspray, gels, lotions and/or perfume.
- Protect your PRERTO accessory from water, salt water, chlorine, harsh chemicals.
Disclaimer: Each piece is handmade and very intricately done. Hence minor speck marks are part of the product, and not a defect. Every PRERTO accessory may contain semi-precious stones, pearls, and Swarovski crystals that may vary in shape, size and colour. Please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services at +91 9833117218 or email us at [email protected] on how to take care of your PRERTO item.
Should you need to have your PRERTO repaired, please do contact us via email at [email protected] or via phone at +91 9833117218.
We will repair any jewellery purchased through www.prerto.com. Items purchased through other retailers must be returned for repair to the store where the item was purchased.
- Any repair requires less than 6 months after purchase is free.
- More than 6 months is subject to repair fee. Fee depends on the nature of repair as well as the material availability.
Please note that we may not be able to order certain components needed for repair of order items.
All PRERTO products are handmade and request a high level of craftsmanship not only for production, but also for repairs.
In order to assure the quality of repairs, please kindly note that PRERTO handles repairs exclusively in house by our artisans, and does not offer spare parts.